Companies do it all the time…bring in an external consultant to look into each facet of an organization’s current state, understand where the function wants to be, and generate a path to get to the desired goal. But how often do we take the time to engage in this kind of deep dive related to our own wellbeing? How helpful would it be to step back and take a structured, holistic look at all the areas of our life … to assess our own areas of opportunity?
This eight-week program mirrors the opportunity assessment approach in which Sunny Street owner and functional medicine-certified health coach Stacy Joslin worked for many years as a corporate management consultant, applying the same principles to the context of integrated wellness. Over the course of the program, Stacy will use weekly themed approaches and exercises to support you in looking deeply into your own current state of mind, body and spirit, understanding where you’d like to be, and uncovering the next steps and approaches to get there.
The program kicks off on Monday, January 15 (giving us all a chance to recover from the holidays first). As this is our first time offering this particular program, your fee ($79 (early bird pricing available until November 30; $99 thereafter) is a good bit lower than it will be for future groups, because we’ll be collecting your valuable feedback on how to tweak and refine. Registration includes all of the following:
- Full course materials, delivered on a weekly basis
- One group coaching session midway through the program
- One 60-minute private coaching session with Stacy at the end of the program
- Guidance to help you create for yourself an end-of-program executive summary and game plan
- A private chat channel for conversations, questions and community
- Two yoga classes per four weeks
- First dibs on future wellbeing program offerings
If this program sounds right for you, just click below to register.
Take care, you!