Deciding whether or not to attend in-studio yoga classes right now is a personal and individual thing. For yogis who choose to practice from home, we will soon be launching a comprehensive set of livestream classes, so please join the mailing list to learn when those become available. For those choosing to practice in studio or considering whether to do so, we’d love to share the steps we’re taking to ensure we are providing as safe a space as possible for your practice.
What We’ve Done
- If any teacher experiences fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or any other symptoms listed by the CDC as possibly indicative of COVID infection, a substitute will be found or that class cancelled until the possibility of COVID infection is resolved.
- Class size is limited to a maximum of six students; mat locations have been mapped on the floor to ensure social distancing.
- Specific protocols around entry, placement of personal items, and other logistics have been shared and are mandatory for all students.
- A HEPA filter is in place and in use during all hours in which the studio is open.
- Classes have been scheduled with a minimum of one hour between class times to allow for cleaning of the floor and high-touch surfaces.
- The studio is deep cleaned on a weekly basis in addition to between-class and other regular cleanings.
- Teachers will wear masks at all times other than when teaching on their mat.
What We Ask of You
- Please do not enter if you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or are experiencing any other symptoms listed by the CDC as possibly indicative of COVID infection.
- Please wear your mask until you are seated on your mat. Mask wearing during practice is at yogis’ discretion.
- As you enter, please remove your shoes on the rug and place them on the rack to your right. Feel free to hang your coat on one of the hooks on the wall above.
- You will see stickers on the floor. Please place the TOP LEFT CORNER of your mat on any sticker, facing the yellow wall.
- Wood boxes have been provided for storage of your other items (purse, mat bag, etc.) Please use the box closest to you.
- Your instructor reserves the right to check student temperatures with a no-touch thermometer upon entry.
- Enjoy your practice!
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Stacy directly at email@example.com with any questions at all.
Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.Fred Rogers